Sign in to follow this聽聽
loforweb

How to Clean a Fujifilm Camera

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

聽 Pasted as rich text. 聽聽Paste as plain text instead

聽 Only 75 emoji are allowed.

聽 Your link has been automatically embedded. 聽聽Display as a link instead

聽 Your previous content has been restored. 聽聽Clear editor

聽 You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this聽聽

• I switched from X-T2 to X-H1 when X-H1 was launched. No regret at all because I only use non stabilized lenses, 16-55 and 90. Less blured聽pictures with the 90 f2.
    • Do I need a website to add images to the gallery ?? Because it ask URL address聽
    • I'm coming from canon and get the聽xpro 3 two weeks now I don't know the difference between xpro 2聽 But I'm very surprised the image quality deliver from the xpro 3. What I saw the images from xpro 2 they are almost ,maybe the same quality as the xpro3聽 If I owned the xpro 2 or xt 3 I will probably not upgrade to xpro 3聽 If you are going聽for a new camera just one camera聽I will definitely go for the xpro 3聽 聽
    • Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Five Lined Skink (Eumeces fasciatus synonym Plestiodon fasciatus)
    • Do any of the newer Fuji film X cameras come with a paper owners manual in the box? 聽If not, 聽does anyone know when they last did enclose a written manual. I have difficulty reading on the computer screen and have manuals for my old Xe-1 and Xt-1. 聽 I just find it much easier to read the paper manuals and it's easier for me to go back and forth from different pages to learn something. 聽聽Thanks. Norm