Sign in to follow this  
smb

X pro 3 screen issue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• @maplineThanks for the answer,  I think i'm gonna opt for a wifi card instead, as it suits more my needs, (reducing transfer times and  timelapse real-time rendering). The hdmi thing would be ok if i wanted to capture video material, but i mainly do long exp/timelapses   Cheers
    • 1000 is a curious number - if you are using F-Log the minimum ISO is 640 - but haven't heard of any setting that restricts to 1000
    • I recently purchased a used Fujifilm X70 and there is something going on that I don't understand. Some times when I take photos the image comes up heavily distorted. It only seems to happen when I take a photo of a moving object, even at 1/1000 shutter speed and I'm not moving. I can understand some blur if my shutter speed is not fast enough, but this distortion? It only happens with moving objects, using manual and auto focus. I attached some images. The images are taken at 1/1000  F8. What co
    • I do remember reading from the website, and from Ken Wheeler that you need to use an SD card for updating.  Ken Wheeler highly recommends using SanDisk 300Mb/s cards.  Just relaying information.
    • Yeah, that sounds bad.  Check my post.  There is one dude, on the forum, and Ken Wheeler, who is trying to be helpful, to which I am very thankful.  Usually I try to wait at least 6 months to 1 year before buying.  Risky being a consumer tester for a new product.  In my case, I too had issues.  The "What Have You Done?" post.  Took it back the next day, but am willing to be as helpful as I can be.  If I don't have the answer, I'll ask around.  I'll definitely remain active in the forums, as I re