I have connected my camera through the mini HDMI out to a USB connection on my PC. Under the camera's menu Connection Setting/PC Connection Mode only lists USB Card or USB Raw CONV.

I'm trying to have tethered shooting with FujiFilm X Acquire but my computer isn't recognizing my camera. Any thoughts?

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 2:42 PM, BBURNS31 said:

I have connected my camera through the mini HDMI out to a USB connection on my PC. Under the camera's menu Connection Setting/PC Connection Mode only lists USB Card or USB Raw CONV.

I'm trying to have tethered shooting with FujiFilm X Acquire but my computer isn't recognizing my camera. Any thoughts?

I have the X-E3 and as far as I know, is not compatible with the Fuji Acquire program . And any  "tethered" shooting ( controlling focus, shutter etc.) is possible only via wireless Android devices .

Per the manual, the HDMI output  provides live view thru the lens when shooting or play back to an HDMI monitor (there is nothing about HDMI to USB)

But since Fuji continuously improves things , I suggest you check with your local Fuji support to verify .

Edited by rolf