Hi,

what problems are you having ?

what lens are you using?

N

On 5/11/2020 at 8:20 PM, Fujieye30 said:

I would like to know best settings for street photography on xt30 

No prob just in new to Fuji and I’m using 18-55 kit lens 

7 hours ago, robinqoquaq said:

I shoot at night so I use manual settings... iso 1600, ss 125th, wide open and manual focus

I visited your website nice pictures u have clicked can you please give me tips and tricks of  street photography as I’m new to street photography started now with Fuji xt30 , which camera , lens and mode of shooting you use while taking picture Robin. 

So that’s a huge topic but your starting with a great camera and lens.

your biggest resource is YouTube then there’s books and podcasts 

so for setting up your xt30 I’d take a look at Omar Gonzalez Photography his channel is full of useful information regarding Fuji cameras and how to set them up. 

Then for videos to watch on street photography Gareth Danks, Nick Turpin and  Roman Fox are all well worth a watch as for Podcasts the best is Fujicast so entertaining  

https://www.fujicast.co.uk/

Edited by mw02veg
Add link

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 5:57 AM, Fujieye30 said:

I visited your website nice pictures u have clicked can you please give me tips and tricks of  street photography as I’m new to street photography started now with Fuji xt30 , which camera , lens and mode of shooting you use while taking picture Robin. 

Nearly all the images on my website were shot with a Panasonic GX7 and a combination of 25mm f1.7 and an old Olympus 50mm f1.8 manual lens... as for tips and tricks, watch YT and seek out the work of Joshua K Jackson.. I particularly am influenced by his street photography. Good luck

Robin