Fuji XPro3 cannot transfer images to iphone

AlfieB

I recently traded up my XPro2 for the XPro3 but have not been able to transfer images to my iphone. I saw Fuji's release a few months ago that the Camera Remote app is not connecting to the latest iphone update. My question is this: Is this problem still happening for all of you? How do I know if the problem is with my new XPro3 or the app? I've installed and deleted a few times and I got image transfer to connect 1 time only, never again. The remote release works, so it does connect. A call to Fuji service was useless. The agent did know about the problem even though it's right here on their site. https://www.fujifilm.com/news/n191011.html  He suggested I await a firmware update but time is running out to return this camera. Thank you for any help! 

Yes, it's not the end of the world but the point is to shoot photos, edit and post on the go so there is no laptop involved. I have a Canon pro system that I am happy to use with card reader to Lightroom but the beauty of the Fuji was NOT needing that other equipment. So please Fuji, FIX THIS APP! 

Edited by AlfieB