Anyone Using A Telephoto Lens & Pistol Grip w/XPro3?

I've recently added a 2X teleconverter to my 50-140mm Zoom lens. While it is not too hard to handle, I'm wondering if a pistol style grip slapped on the lens mount would be helpful at all? I really don't do video much. 

Crazy idea I know. I see rifle styles, which might be better, but I'm concerned about something thinking I'm walking around with a rifle.

• 1 month later...

I was using canon 100-400mm 2 with my x pro 3  and just using a monopod . 

didn’t gave any issues until I left the lens in my car and it was stolen including my backpack with all other equipments (about $5k worth , canon 7D , 1.4x canon , the lens , profesional mic, iPad and who knows what else was in that bag ) 

Thanks God I took the x pro 3 for a walk that day 😀

back to the topic , waiting for a Fuji tele to be release. That 200mm not convincing me , and the 100-400mm is not bad but I am into saving mode for a 300mm 2.8 maybe 

how is that 2x working for you ? I mean I understand 1.4x but sometimes I didn’t want to use it to get better photos . trying to picture 2x with  not good light 💡 

cheers 

Alex 

Edited by Alexnyc