olli

Introduce Yourself

Hi,

I am Paul (Professor Murray), from Bakersfield College in California.  I do some photography, but mostly I use my camera daily for lectures and student meetings.  I had been using Olympus for videos and a Nikon D750 for photos; both cameras had drawbacks.  So, I sold everything and bought an X-T3.  So far, the new system is working out great.  One camera to do everything I need (although I want a second body so that I can do multiple angles for my lectures).

Paul

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi. Everett here, a US Expat in Berlin Germany since 2013. I focus mainly on landscape photography but dabble in architecture, and switched from Micro 4/3 (predominately Olympus) gear completely over to Fuji in early 2019 with an XT3 with grip, the holy trinity of zooms and 35mm 1.4 as well as an old X70 for a daily banger. 

To be honest, Sony was going to be my choice but I couldn’t justify the lens size, prices and I felt like I was using a computer instead of a camera. 

Fuji still feels like a camera and has a terrific lens line up and system overall. Happy to be here.

I am a retired Electrical Engineer living in Minnesota. I have had a keen interest in photography since 1958. Yeah, I'm old, but not old school when it comes to cameras. Among my many and diverse camera collection, both film and digital, I have from Fujifilm a GFX50R, X-E1 and X-H1. Last week I bought an X-Pro3, it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

I have always been impressed with the results from my Fuji cameras. The X-Trans sensor performs well above what one might expect from a crop sensor camera.

I will not include a picture of myself so as not tho scare the children.

Hi! I'm Hanna and I'm a very young full stack programmer from Italy.

I'm an amateur photographer since 2018 and a X-T20 has become my best friend.

Hi All,

I'm Chris from Australia and was a professional photographer in the press for the first half of my life.

Wanting a new challenge I have left the media game to the ones who just cannot get enough of it.

Still wanting a great camera that won't destroy my back but give me the options I had with the full press kit.  So excited to pick up the X-T3.

I'm really looking forward to reading what you all have to say with tips and seeing what you are shooting

Chris

Hi all,

I've lurked here off and on since switching from Canon to Fuji when I bought an X-H1 a few years ago.

I've only had a 23mm all this time, and while I love it, I'm starting to research my next lens.

I mainly shoot in the woods now that I'm not going on any vacations!

c

Hello Folks

My name is Anton, from South Africa, made the very happy move about a year ago when I got myself an X-T3.

I absolutely love it and will slowly but surely expand my range of lenses.

Cheers All!

Hi My names is David *Koneska, I'm from Southampton UK and live in the Netherlands.

After a ten long year love affair with a Nikon D80 I organised a trip to try out a second hand Fuji XE1 with a 27mm lens, I bought it and enjoyed the experience. My photography changed perhaps I felt more limited but the colours blew me away....and more and more I left the Nikon at home . Unfortunately after a slip on harbour ice I the view finder stopped working so I had an excuse to buy a new Fuji XE3 and a 23mm f2 lens.  It's a great camera but it's had some issues, also a view finder issue, which I'm none too pleased about and which is why I joined this site! Looking forward to reading those Fujifilm tales!