• I have looked for this sort of topic before posting but could not find what I was looking for so asking from scratch.Hi, Im dipping my toes into the gimbal world and have zero experience. Im looking for something which could support an X-T2 with a VPB-XT2 booster pack and XF 8-16mm f2.8. Yes I know its a heavy combination, Im not wanting to spend loads of money, can you recommend anything?   Im really needing some help from members that have X-T2's with either feiyu-tech or zhiyun-tech experience with these cameras. Their sites only list X-T3's as being compatable, Im not sure whether they work with X-T2's.Thanks...
    • I'm pretty sure they're referring to back-Button Focus (Manual Focus mode, with instant AF-S or AF-C). I've noticed an apparent improvement since updating the firmware.
    • New X-T4 user here too. Had the exact same problem after unboxing and snapping some tests. Solution: The Drive dial under the ISO was almost turned to CL rather than S, but just barely, like it had hung in-between the two settings. Flicked it solidly over to S and everything was fine.
    • >The accuracy of AF function has been improved at manual focus mode using "One-Push AF".   can somebody expand on this?  “One-Push AF” isn’t a term they use in my manual.   https://fujifilm-x.com/en-ca/support/download/firmware/cameras/x-s10/
    • I love the images the TTArtisans 50mm F1.2 renders. X-P2, TTArtisans 50mm F1.2@F1.2@ 1/4000 sec.