Video editing software

RyanB

Hi there. 

Im new to fujifilm and mirror less cameras. I have just recently purchased an xt3 and am loving it. I am struggling however with time-lapse. I believe I need video editing software to put all the photos together. Are there any recommendations as to what software I should use. Is there any free software that would help me accomplish this? 

What do you use Mac or PC?

one way depending on your computer operating system  is Apples QuickTime 7 Pro (not supported on current Mac OS). It’s very easy and there are many websites with descriptions and videos.

just search 

“Create QuickTime Image Sequence”

or search “Create timelapse Image Sequence“

for other software.

• 8 months later...
On 4/18/2020 at 1:22 PM, RyanB said:

Hi there. 

Im new to fujifilm and mirror less cameras. I have just recently purchased an xt3 and am loving it. I am struggling however with time-lapse. I believe I need video editing software to put all the photos together. Are there any recommendations as to what software I should use. Is there any free software that would help me accomplish this? 

use adobe premier pro .it works well with fujifilm videos ,also it will benefit you in future when you need to do more video editing ! . also it's very easy to use . hope this helps !. have a nice day ahead !

I’ve discovered Wondershare Filmora 10 on Mac. Easy to learn, very powerful and a very logical interface. Exist for Mac and Win Os

For still images, a lot of possibilities to zoom, crop, change light, contrast ....

Far above Adobe Premiere Elements and less expensive. 

I use Blender, it's an open source program, free to use and many good tutorials on YouTube.

The program is also used by professional moviemakers. It does the same or more as the apps recommended above.

link to Blender

Edit: Davinci Resolve is another free video editor worth trying.

Edited by mrPeter
added Davinci Resolve

As I understood you need a program where you can create a slideshow from your photos. Is it wright? If it is then any of video editing software will be enough for this, I personally used Movavi once https://movavi.io/, when it was my grandma's birthday. I made her a present by collecting all the photos of her and me and created a lovely slideshow. She was more than satisfied.

Edited by georgopal

• 4 weeks later...

Something like this article : https://www.xp-pen.com/forum-1595.html
In that list you will find 18 programs with a short description and Pros & Cons for each one of them.
You read that information, you analyze the Pros & Cons of each suggested program and then you pick one to check it out and get a feel for it. 
I suggest you to use Blender & Shotcut for Video Editing that's comfortable with windows, mac & linux.

• 4 weeks later...

I think AceMovi must be the best choice for you.

I use it for a long time and it supports me to join the pictures together. Not only on function, but you can also add the background music you want. Here is the website and you can get tutorials there: Tuneskit AceMovi Video Editor

Even though you had become an expert, it will also be a suitable video editor for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There is a whole market of video editing software. The most important part of choosing the one you need is to understand if you are ready to pay extra or not. On your budget depends your options. Then look up to what you need on youtube; there are a lot of videos explaining how one or another works, why it is the best option, and giving you some advice on their utilization. I remember having trouble converting my twitch videos to youtube. Still, after seeing some videos, I started using https://www.joincombo.com, which allowed me to correct and edit my videos; that's why I suggest you look up what bloggers say.

Edited by roberysmit

• 2 months later...