Sign in to follow this  
NovaLazy

Capture One Express and my Fuji RAW files Issue?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi all, I recently upgraded my X100S to the X100F but then found it's RAW files aren't compatible with my Lightroom 5... So i installed the free Capture One (20.0.4) Express for Fujifilm last night but when i try to import to it, it doesn't recognize RAW or Jpeg...it says there's nothing to import when they're clearly there in the folder i'm pointing to.  I checked and it's definitely the Fujifilm version of Capture Express.  The one thing i did notice is the when i open Capture up it says near the top 'Setting up hardware acceleration' and takes hours to get to 100%...not that i've got that far as after 45 minutes it gets to 52% done and just hangs.... i'm running Capture on a Dell Inspiron 5000 series with Windows 10.  Any help/advice would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bradley Stearn
      I've been trying to save 2 different colour presets onto my X100f. I've been inputting the presets for a HP5 acros look, and a kodachrome look based off classic chrome.
      I go into the Q menu, create the look on a custom setting, so for example the Hp5 look on C1. I then make the Kodachrome look on C2. The C1 Hp5 look is then deleted. What am I doing wrong? How do I save multiple colour profiles at the same time?
    • By BRT
      Hello, 
      I have a 2 year old X100F that has a problem with the aperture blades being stuck. It appears to be suck at about f2.8-4.  I bought the camera new in the US about 2 years ago, I currently live in Asia and need advice on having it repaired. I contacted the place of purchase but they can't help because its beyond warranty. I contacted the Fujifilm repair USA office but they told me to contact the Fujifilm Malaysia office. Fuji Malaysia said the US office is wrong that I should contact an office closer to my area. They did however suggest resetting the camera preferences but this was no help. My last resort is to contact the Fujifilm Japan office but it is  closed indefinitely due to quarantine. So my only solution may be to try and fix it myself.
      Has anyone here experienced their aperture blades stuck in their X100F? Has anyone been able to take the camera apart and fix it themselves? I'm extremely disappointed with Fuji and that this happened in less than 2 years of owning this camera and now no reasonable solution to fix it. I've also read that the repair for this problem is quite expensive. 
      It would be nice to know if anyone has had similar issues and any luck with repairs. Until now I loved Fuji and this camera however I can't be more disappointed. 
      Thanks 

• By fotoism
      I noticed my X-T1 RAF file dimensions is shown as 1920x1280 (32.2 MB) under "Properties|Details" in Windows. However, the 100% jpeg output from Capture one shows 4896x3264 (20.0 MB), and in Lightroom the same 100% jpeg export is shown as 4406x2937 (5.62 MB). Setting in the camera is "L 3:2", which is as RAW as you can get. Shouldn't the RAF file be 4896x3264 as indicated in page 126 in the X-T1 manual under image size?
      Or did I mess up some settings?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By Aakarsh
      Hello all,
      I am unable to connect my X100F to my Android phone. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times. I reset the connection settings on camera. Still I am unable to connect.  Can anyone help please. 

• By AndrewB
      Hey everyone,
      I recently sold my Canon 5D Mark iii as I wanted something smaller to take everywhere I go and I have grown to love Fuji! I am between the brand new XT3, X100F, and the XE3. I want to have the camera everywhere I go and I do a lot of street photography. I was hoping I could hear some opinions on which camera would suit me best.
      Thanks,
      Andy