• Similar Content

• By stnbrkr
      Brand new X-T4 here with 16-55 2.8 lens. I forgot to turn it off. Although it was set to auto shut down after 2 minutes it didn’t. Came back 2 hours later to find it still turned on and slightly hot with the screen turned on.
      Shouldn’t it have turned off?
      What could cause such behavior?
      Thanks!
    • By yukosteel
      Recently started to explore Pergear 35mm F1.2 lens on Fuji X. It's quite an interesting glass, and I'm going to discover more details about the internals soon by disassembling it.
      For now here's the initial review article of Pergear 35mm F1.2 on Fuji X-E2s camera. I'll keep updating it with more pictures and discoveries.

• By lamps br
      I just bought a fuji x-t4, and since it's my first fuji camera I'm still lost in the menus. I found the option where I can set if I want it to focus before shooting or shoot right away: It's called RELEASE/FOCUS PRIORITY and can be found in the AF/MF menu. Here's a reference: http://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t3/menu_shooting/af_mf_setting/index.html
      Now how can I use a shortcut to quickly change it? I'm used to shoot a nikon camera where I've set up a shortcut to toggle this option when a "fn" button is pressed.
    • By StudioB|Photography
      I switched over to Fuji from Nikon a few years ago and seem to have become quite a gear collector. When I used Nikon I had a Nikon D7200 and the 24mm f1.8, 35mm f1.8, 50mm 1.8, 85mm f1.8, and 60mm f2.8D lenses. Since moving to Fuji I have managed to obtain the following:
      cameras: X-T3, X-T30, and recently the X100V
      lenses: Laowa 9mm f2.8, Fuji 10-24mm, Fuji 16mm F2, Fuji 16mm f1.4, Fuji 16-80, Fuji 18-55, Fuji 23mm f2, Fuji 27mm, Fuji 35mm f2, Mitakon 35mm, Fuji 50mm F2, Fuji 56mm, Voigtlander 58mm f1.4, Fuji 55-200, and the Fuji 90mm (still also have the Nikon 60mm f2.8D).
      So I love all of these lenses, but honestly have way too many to put them all to use as I should. I am wanting to move to a minimalist set up. I recently purchased the X100V and instantly fell in love with that camera. The one lens design has really helped me rediscover what I loved about photography upon first starting out. So the X100V is staying with me. So I am wanting to sell some of my excess and need some advice about what to keep. At the moment I am thinking about keeping the X-T3 with the Laowa 9mm, Fuji 16 f1.4, Fuji 56 f1.2, Fuji 90mm f2, Fuji 16-80mm, Mitakon 35mm, and Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 (just for the fun of manual focusing).
      My question is, does this sound like a reasonable set-up? I really want to move away from zooms (except for the 16-80 for fun).
    • By X10_to_X70_to_XA3
      Bought my X-Pro 3 from B & H last November (2019). I haven't even taken it out from the house all this time, so no photo shoots. I rarely power it up. 
      Still on the 1st battery, but a couple weeks ago, I powered it on just to check the status, and it flashed low battery icon, then shut off by itself. 
      I plugged it in last night to charge (odd, that the charge light is green? Thought it would be red until completely charged). Today, the camera wont power on.
      I tried the trick where you remove the battery while the power switch is on, then put the battery back in, but no luck there. 

Dead circuit board? How does a camera crap out when it is never used? 
      Does anyone have any suggestions, other than shipping it in? Do battery chargers work better than the USB cable route?  
       - Thanks.