• Similar Content

• Yes. This is how bad it works. Fuji ... really. Why don't you fix this? 
    • Hi My Fuji XT3 camera loose WIFI connection very easily with live view shooting. I cant even continue take photos when with 3 - 4m of distance. It's not stable at all. My old camera Nikon D750 has absolutely no problem with even longer distance - just works. XT3 also loose connection (but more rare) when I'm right by XT3 with full wifi signal. So there is issue with Fuji support of this connection protocol or this shity app. Sometimes even Camera stuck and the only way to bring it to work is remove battery. That ridiculous.  The most frustrating is that after lost connection there is no way to reconnect. Then I have to turn camera off and reload all procedure. And again, and again ... As workaround I resigned from live view and taking photos with bluetooth remote release, but it's obviously not a solution.  Any Idea why Fuji works so bad with this? I tested it on two smatphones LG G6.  How to fix it? Help please.  Lukas
    • Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately that didn't work.
    • Having been a photography enthusiast for over 50 years I have recently become acutely aware of: 1. How much DSLR kit I have amassed 2. How few photographs I've taken recently. So I've decided to get back to basics, and I've bought an X100V with a WCL-X100II. (And yes I was amazed to actually find one in stock!) So that is going to replace a 5DMkIII and 8 lenses, mostly F2.8 so there's some honking big lumps of glass I won't be carrying around any more. The Fuji in the hand is worth 8 in the bag? Loving the X100V controls. The control logic is exactly the same as an Olympus rangefinder camera I used in my student days. I would change only 2 things with the X100V - more eye relief on the viewfinder so I can see the full frame with my glasses on - and a 28mm fixed lens - but the WCL takes care of that! Speaking of the WCL - I have the mk II version so the camera is supposed to detect when an extender is fitted. Is there any way to tell that the camera has spotted the extender? Cheers, Bob Menzies (Not the Aussie ex PM)
    • Hello, I bought GFX100s last month and was looking forward to use it for seascape long exposure photography. I was glad to note that now we can have shutter open till 60 minutes. However, it is not as it seems. In shutter speed priority you can select -from 30 seconds, 1/2/3/4/5....till 60 minutes. but then aperture remains at 4 or lower. So if you want aperture to be 8 or 11 or anything other than 4 then we need to go to manual shooting. Unfortunately in manual shooting, it permits to shoot in 1/2/4/8/16/32/60 minutes....it doubles up every time you rotate dial, meaning you cannot set on 3//5/6/7/9/10....minutes.  If you you want to shoot at 3 minutes then u set exposure to 4 minutes and you can see countdown on LCD screen and when it reaches 3 minute, you need to manually stop the exposure. Or you can use remote to click the photo and keep an eye till each reaches desire minutes and manually stop the exposure. I am really surprised that Fuji is not giving full control of exposure in manual mode. Unfortunately, third party intervalometer doesnt work with GFX 100s. So if you are taking 10 minutes exposure, you need to set it on 15/16 minutes and wait it till it reaches 10 minutes and manually shut down exposure. So you end up staring to your screen all the time. in other cameras with third party intervalometer, you can program as you like. I would appreciate guidance in this matter.