Advertisement (gone after registration)

Good morning everyone,

I'm a Fuji lover since the day they came up with that old fashioned looking xpro - what a great story they have built to become a solid challenger to the Canon, Nikon & Sony of this world.

I'm using my XT3 primarily for video creation and am looking at switching to the XT4, due to the stabilization and therefore capacity to film handheld in some situations. I'm also considering switching from the standard lens kit (18-55 f2.8-4) to the 16-55 f2.8, which however doesn't have built in stab.

My question: (i) from what the IBIS can do on other cameras (XH1?), do you expect it can offset the lack of lens stab?, (ii) I've read somewhere that should you mount your fuji on a DJI Ronin stabilizer and connect it, you may lose the in camera stabilization - is this fake or real?

thanks a lot for your help (from Paris, France !)

On 3/5/2020 at 8:51 AM, Marko92 said:

DJI Ronin stabilizer and connect it, you may lose the in camera stabilization

not true.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nicofit
      Good morning,
      I have a problem with my x-t30
      I'm not able to record any video because after a few second the video is automatically stopped and I can't understand why.
      I can't record more than 8/15 seconds.
      Does anyone know which is the problem?
      Many thanks
      have a nice day
      Nico 
    • By Santiago Rod
      Does anyone know with the current economy due to the pandemic if sales for cameras will go down?
      I find it a bit odd that fujifilm ended their sales on March, right in the middle of the crisis (Can they really afford to only offer premium prices)?
    • By Paul Szilard
      Just curious, is there a significant user base on this site that shoots video and therefore is there (or should it be created??) a Video forum that I couldn't find?
      I happen to be the president of the Sydney Video Makers Club in Australia, and have a keen interest to shoot both video and stills using my Fuji system, having escaped from 20+ years of using Nikon.
    • By Omar Alamoudi
      So I don't usually shoot video with my beloved X-T1. But, in the past few days, I figured I'll try to shoot a few videos of the kids. I know I couldn't use auto focus, so while using the manual focus, I found it very difficult to insure focus using either the EVF or the LCD screen. The focus peaking feature doesn't seem to work while shooting a video.
      Any advice/tricks?
      Thanks,
      Omar

• By Dänjo
      I saw a post of 2015 about the same topic but in that thread it was about 3 prime lenses. It was really interesting to see the results. But what about 2 prime lenses? This question is different because you have to limit yourself even more. 
      What is your 2 prime lens combo? For which shooting style do you need them? How do you use them? Why do you like them? 
      Greetings:)
    • Mode B = déclencher et maintenir appuyé pour commencer la prise, relacher quand le temps de pose requis est atteint. Mode T = réglage du temps de pose par la molette arrière.
    • Auto focus definitely better. Image quality should not be visible on real life images. No B&W in camera fine tweaking on the Pro2 nor the latest film simulations. If you shoot RAW and don't need advanced focus modes and fine tuning, Pro2 should be fine.
    • Hi, I'm having some weird issues with the Fringer EF-FX Pro II on my Fuji XT3 and I hope someone can help. When using the adapter with my Canon and Sigma lenses the image on the camera LCD is not showing the correct depth of field for the selected aperture unless I half-press the shutter button. The dof in the image remains wide open unless I half-press the shutter. The exposure of the image is shown correctly and changes accordingly when changing the apertue on the lens, the
    • Follow up... Picked up my camera from the repair shop yesterday. It turns out small particles (rice) got into the camera which jammed the shutter. I enjoy rice but can't figure out how that got into the camera.🤔
    • With so many impressive firmware updates, how does the upgraded X-Pro 2 compare with a new X-Pro 3  in terms of image quality and auto focus usability ? (yes, subjective question) There seem to be a lot of XP2's around looking for a home at attractive prices but I haven't seen a comparison. Dave