• I could not ever to pair  iphone and X-H1.  When i Ty to pair the, the connection drops
    • New member...Roger....First Fuji X camera (x100V) Long term user of Canon (5Diii,7D,various compacts) and a long-term user of RAW in Lightroom. Excited with the X100V and new to me the film simulations.   JPeG quality, etc....excellent stuff! Question:   Is the Fujifilm X RAW studio essential to workflow?  For exports, I am converting to JPeG anyway from LR.   Yes, I can appreciate using the in-camera processing....but, your opinion is appreciated. Do I really  need it?
    • I can recommend the Profoto A1X. It's pricy, but worth every penny once you've start using it. A cheaper alternative is the Godox V1, which is also quite good but can run hot under heavy load (and blocks) and the battery secure mechanism can cause issues after which the battery drops out unexpectedly. The first I experienced myself. The latter I heard on two occasions from reliable sources.
    • X-T2, 90mm Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.