フランシス

Film Simulation?

Posted (edited)

I would use heavy large grain and Black and White.  That is my plan.  Might use small grain.  Or Vivid.  If you are doing colors, you should use the richest available.  But Always do 4K 24FPS for film reproduction.  24 FPS is how they played the movies on the screen.  They actually "Filmed the scenes in around 12 FPS.  Vignetting can be done by lens hoods or zoom lenses.  You could look like the greats.  "Big Trouble In Little China, The Terminator, Escape from New York/L.A.  Schindler's List, the original E.T."  Just to name a few

Edited by Kasumi3344
correction in color choice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thank you for you reply. I am living in Georgia (Country) and unfortunately there is not official dealer in our country. I ll try to buy the housing online and replace it. :( 
    • This looks really bad, the camera needs a new housing IMHO. You should contact the Fuji service or your dealer.
    • Is there any way I can fix this (PFA). Peak design clip damaged and can't use any tripod anymore.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • Hi all! I am looking to get the 56 1.4 Viltrox, it looks great! I have the 1.2 APD but for filming its just too slow, same for wedding photos i need something much faster and i think this is it for me. However I am also looking at the 33mm, but there have been mark II versions of the 23 and 85 released recently and i feel this one will get a mark II as well. Anyone know when?
    • My apologies to everyone.  I posted this question in Spanish to the Fujistas forum and then copied it here without thinking to write it in English... I have just bought a Godex V860 and I can't work out how to synchronise it with the second curtain on my X-T2.   Despite leaving the 2nd curtain activated on the camera, when I shoot at 1/1000 it comes out as if I were taking the photo in synch with the 1st curtain. Do I have to activate something on the Godex?