Built in intervalometer stops at about ~150 images

BruceClement

Anyone have any experience using the intervalometer built in to the X-T3?  I set it up to take a series of shots 44 seconds apart over an 11 hour span and after about an hour and bit it just stopped.  Camera non-responsive.  On off switch, no response.  I had the camera plugged in via the USB port and it had power so it didn't shut off.  When I popped the battery out and put it back in, all was fine.  Did it three times with different settings and same result.  Number of images ranged from 140 as high as 164 before it stopped.

When I used my plugin remote to take the images the camera happily snapped away on schedule until I stopped it.  It ran over 4 hours and never had an issue.  

I know it is not running out of power and it has two 128GB memory cards set to recird sequentially so it is not running out of space.  I tried it with two different OEM batteries so I don't know if there is a setting I am missing or if this is a bug in the firmware or something else.  They just replaced the mainboard about two weeks ago and everything (EVERYTHING) else in the camera works just fine.  Better than fine actually.

So .. anyone else play with this?