• I do not believe that it is the video features that caused the increase in size and weight. It is the added IBIS.  
    • ditto, some of my beat BNW shots are from my XE1
    • Not enough information here. I assume you have downloaded to a computer? What type of computer and which operating system? How did you download the files and how are you viewing them? Which application are you using? How do you know you are getting 1920x1080 resolution? Are you viewing the raw file or the jpg? If this is the jpg what jpg settings did you use in the camera?
    • Brought back the X-T30 today and tried 3 in store - all exhibited same issue in varying degrees of yellow tint.  I was offered a refund but opted to try more as I shop regularly at the store. They have contacted Fujifilm to order others from possibly another batch to test.  Absolute joke in my opinion.    My X-E2s, X-T1 and evening X-M1 do t exhibit this problem.    I did order a 2nd X-E2s when B&H had a sale and it had the issue and had to be sent back also a few years
    • Hi,    I have the Fuji X-A5 and it's been working fine the last few weeks. But after my last session all the images I downloaded are at resolution 1920x1080. The odd thing is that their file size is still 40MB+ I usually shoot just raw but I changed it too Raw+Fine so I could preview the full images in camera. So does anyone know whats going on here?   Regards, Tommy