XF10 discontinued, what's my alternative for similar sized Fuji?

Jon M

Hi  All,

A month ago I put an order for XF10 (awaiting delivery and joining Fuji-user family). Today I found out from the shop that they can't get that anymore from Fuji as it has been discontinued.   I was offered X-A5 which I'm yet to check but the reason why I ordered XF10 was the size (and am happy with 18mm F2.8 lens).

So I wonder if anybody can recommend pancake lens (MF is fine) which has around 18mm focal length, so the camera can still fit relatively easily in pockets, even if not as small as XF10  (or Ricoh GR III for that matter).  So I can use X-A5 with that pancake lens and fit that in a (largish) pocket.    Any help will really be appreciated (and heaven forbid even if not Fuji brand 🙂  ).

Note: I can get full money back as alternative,  but the intention is to buy a camera for my street photography wander around (my other camera is larger and heavier, even if ILC as well). And this is intended to be my second camera especially when on major holiday trips.

Best wishes,

Jon