Last Day to Save Big on Fujifilm X-T3 and Save up to $1,000 on other X/GFX Gear until March 29

Fuji X Rumors

This is the last day, where you can save big on the Fujifilm X-T3. In fact, Fujifilm writes: The FUJIFILM X-T3 Body, Body with Lens Kit and Vertical Grip product savings and promotional offers effective on February 3, 2020 through…

The post Last Day to Save Big on Fujifilm X-T3 and Save up to $1,000 on other X/GFX Gear until March 29 appeared first on Fuji Rumors.

Full Article on Fuji Rumors

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello, I am currently adapting a Konica Hexanon 45mm f1.8 to Fuji X mount and the final piece in the process is obviously the adaptor to the X mount. The one tutorial video on YouTube about adapting the Hexanon 45mm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__alAfOcMs4 is to adapt to a Sony NEX and advises on using M53-M42 ring superglued to the back of the lens, an M42-M42 12-17mm helicoid, and then a 1mm M42 to NEX adaptor on the helicoid. I'm following all of this up to the last part, obviously. But when browsing M42-Fuji X adaptors, I find that they are all a lot deeper than 1 or 2mm, while M42 to other brand mounts can be that slim. So my question is whether there is a technical reason for Fuji X mount adaptors being longer than other brands? Thanks.
    • I didn't use cascable... stayed with just the two fuji apps
    • Buttons Fn1 and Q stopped working
    • Because the sensor assembly is moved electrmagnetically. When there is no power it is essentially free moving.
    • Hi everyone I have a problem while using my xpro3 and strobes, from a day to an other I started to have a black shade on the side of my ID photos so it's kind of problematic. It's like if the speed is to high except it happened even at 1/30s. And the shutter speed seems accurate with ambiant light so I'm a bit disturbed about all of this.   Anyone has an idea about that case ?