Pelican Case useres?

Hello!

Wondering if there are any Pelican case owners that use them to carry/ store their Fuji gear.

I'm Basically looking into something small and light, that's why I have my eye set on the 1485 Air Case, but the TrekPak version as to get as much stuff in as possible.

Right now my fuji kit is small, but by the end of the year it will consist of 2 X bodies, 5 primes (some f2 some 1.4) 2 Speedlights and a whole bunch of accessories.

Anyone with some first hand experience with the case or anything similar?

Cheers!

I am using a Peli case for storage of my gear.

1x Body XT-3

1x Lens Samyang 12mm/F2

1x Lens XF16-55mm/F2.8

1x Lens XF23mm/F2

1x Lens XF27mm/F2.8

1x Lens XF35mm/F2

1x Lens XF50mm/F2

1x Lens XF50-140mm/F2.8

and some smaler stuff like charger, batteries, flash, remote trigger and straps.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 1 year later...

I just bought a Pelican Air 1535 with TrekPak for travel purposes. This is the maximum size for carry-on and has the typical carry-on handle and wheels like any luggage would. It will arrive next week.

I will attempt to hold my 2 bodies, 3-6 lenses (no telephoto yet), and drone and all the accessories. I don't think I can fit my webill S gimbal, but we'll see.

• 2 years later...

I have a pelican 1510 for travel purposes; the retractable handle and roller wheels are great features and fits in the overhead nicely.  It’s waterproof and floats, so it’s my go to for camping or whitewater rafting.   I originally used it for my canon gear, but need to get new foam inserts for retasking it for the Fuji stuff.  kindly ignore the poor space utilization.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Edp
Add image, add more info.

Same, 1510 for storage of all main gear, a Storm i1200 for Macro related gear. Never take them out of the house except for the odd road trip where I need to secure the case with a cable like in a sketchy hotel or whatnot. Lately I have been thinking of getting a teeny case with plucked foam just for the X-T5 and the 27+50 f/2. Like a Seahorse 230.