Sign in to follow this  
Fuji X Rumors

CP+ 2020 Show Canceled and Fujifilm Pulls Out from WPPI Show

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The CP+ in Japan has just been canceled due to the coronavirus. You can read more here. Also, a FR-reader informed me (thanks), that after many years, Fujifilm will not be at the WPPI wedding & portrait show in Las…

The post CP+ 2020 Show Canceled and Fujifilm Pulls Out from WPPI Show appeared first on Fuji Rumors.

Full Article on Fuji Rumors

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Did you changed the setting of connection mode to “USB tether shooting auto“ as the latest user manual?  It is supposed to be working with DJI/ZY new gimbal with USB connection.  I also planned to buy crane m2 as light weight gimbal solution for x-t3 but not tested in the cam shop yet,  Would you help to try it out? 
    • First post, lets see if I can do this...   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • I recently bought a second hand Fuji xc 15-45 power zoom lens from a reputable company to go with my Fuji x-m1. The lens made a constant humming/whirring. Do you think this is a fault with the lens, camera or is it normal? The noise wasn't the auto focus. It's now been returned. Not sure whether to replace like for like or any suggestions for a budget replacement.  The original xc 16-50 that came with the camera has broken, hence need for replacement.Thanks
    • Firmware 1.04. and yes I did try a long press
    • Hi  All, A month ago I put an order for XF10 (awaiting delivery and joining Fuji-user family). Today I found out from the shop that they can't get that anymore from Fuji as it has been discontinued.   I was offered X-A5 which I'm yet to check but the reason why I ordered XF10 was the size (and am happy with 18mm F2.8 lens). So I wonder if anybody can recommend pancake lens (MF is fine) which has around 18mm focal length, so the camera can still fit relatively easily in pockets, even if