• Similar Content

• Thanks for the info! Really appreciate it. So I had a little extra money to spend and decided to order the X-t4, hopefully will be here tomorrow. I was a little unsure if $2199 CAD pricetag was justified since I already own a capable video machine in the x-t30 but based off the way you're describing the footage your getting from handheld b-roll, I'm feeling more excited about it now. I'm also considering purchasing the 16mm f1.4, do you have that lens? If so how do you like it for vide
    • Hi Jim, I myself had the X-E2 and then, X-E2S.  II have a X-E3 for about 6 months now. It is a wonderful deal. What can I say : The joystick is not perfect when you dive too much in in the menus. Sometimes I hit and miss. I use the Jpg to Raw in camera conversion menu, I cannot go as fast as with the d-pad. Nevertheless, the joystick works very well for choosing focus. I have no big issues with swipes, it works well for me. May i add that the X-E3 is a totally different camera tha
    • I use Fuji XT2 its been with me for 2 years very good camera  
    • I have an X100V with the same problem, done everything that has been said and still I have not been able to see the gridlines.
    • What you are probably thinking of is animal eye detection. Fuji has not announced anything. I do not see why Fuji could not add it.