Sign in to follow this  
Dave Shepherd

Some LCD indicators have shifted

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My DR and WB and burst indicators seem to have slipped to the right on my LCD screen. I can now only see the edges of them.
Any ideas what may have caused it or how to put it right

Edited by Dave Shepherd
Update

36 minutes ago, itchy shutter finger said:

Just a really wild guess here, but have you been playing with large indicators? If so, try changing back to small indicators and turn the camera off, then back on. Perhaps even try a firmware reset.

Yes, I did try large indicators but put them back to normal size and have had the camera on and off a few times since then. I am wondering a firmware reset is going to be the only solution. 
Many thanks 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Ended up reloading all firmware and still hasnt cured the problem. The vertically stacked indicators on the r h side of the LCD have all moved a couple of millimetres off screen and you can only see the edge of them. All other on-screen indicators are unaffected. The EVF indicators are also unaffected. I am baffled

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• what about if ill buy ronin or weebill s with follow focus servo? doest follow focus with phone,timelapses ect will not work with xt30? 
    • my friend just got the xpro 3 i own two xpro2s.. did not notice a diff in raw files what so ever... better focus by a little. get the xpro 2! save money buy lenses !
    • Gordon, Thank you for the post! From what you described, I think you felt the way I feel now regarding using Capture One. Since writing the post you quoted, I actually bought Capture One for Fujifilm. But I keep putting off learning how to use it. To be honest... I'm intimidated by learning a new software (I'm an old guy kinda set in my ways) when I feel so comfortable using Lightroom. I bought Capture One when I was feeling motivated to learn the program. But I kept putting it off and now
    • I came across the same issue as well. Problem solved.  After inserting a flimsy plastic piece (anything with certain thickness), it is back in business. It seems this is a problem about the sensitivity of the sensor.  I first used a screw driver to create a tiny gap in between, and it worked.  Stupid thing. ^^ Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • Shame, you should seriously look at Capture One as a) you don't have to pay for it, the Fuji version is free to users of Fuji. b) Capture one really does not have a big learning curve at all, people make out it does, and it put me off for a long while, and then I did it and it was great. It has a tool to import and covert your existing LR catalogue (whilst preserving the LR catalogue) c) There are options to configure the view and workflow to ape LR as closely as is possible to he