• It seems the Lcd tint has not been rectified in different bodies. i really thought that Fuji would have seen the amount of complaints and worked on a resolution.  Heres 2 X-T30’s I bought within a month of each other side by side.  Totally reset and setup and still an lcd yellow tint is present.  Warranty exchange needed - even after adjusting lcd color and brightness etc. The EVF and LCD are showing same issue. Ridiculous and a complete pain in the ass. Hello guest! Pl
    • I have the same exact problem. Except our HREDIT numbers are slightly different (mine's HRESULT -2147024770), but still the same fujivcam.dll. I've also tried it on two different Win10 systems as well.
    • Welcome! Perhaps it‘s a good idea to ask your questions in the X-T4 section, cause they might get lost here
    • Hello!  My name is Jeigh and I’ve been shooting an t2 for the past 3 years and Nikon for 12 years before that, and the list goes on.  I just upgraded to the t4 and have some questions about Fuji’s approach to multiple exposures(ME).  On the t2, we were limited to 2 layers and when you were satisfied with the finished image, the blended pic was saved and the source images were deleted.  In the t4, we’re allowed up to 9 layers, which is lovely, but when you finish with the ME, the source Images ar