Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Grains & Trains and a Colorless Sky X100F Classic Chrome Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • All I can say is I had the screen open on the camera and when the camera was realizing it was supposed to connect I pressed a few random buttons. I don’t know if canceling and going back in did it or if I had to confirm something. The wording is kind of hard to understand on those screens on the camera itself. But after messing around with it like that for a few minutes I heard the familiar shutter sound meaning it was about to connect to the iOS device. So far it has been working fine just like
    • Thank you for you reply. I am living in Georgia (Country) and unfortunately there is not official dealer in our country. I ll try to buy the housing online and replace it. :( 
    • This looks really bad, the camera needs a new housing IMHO. You should contact the Fuji service or your dealer.
    • Is there any way I can fix this (PFA). Peak design clip damaged and can't use any tripod anymore.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.