• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So then it should be possible to provide a firmware upgrade for the x100t similar to FW4 for XT1.

Fuji, where is it?

They would have to sort out how the new autofocus stuff works with the optical viewfinder, which isn't shared with the X-T1(0) cameras obviously.  But yeah, other than this, I agree.  Same sensor and processor, should be possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many dont bother to upgrade 1.11 , because they think its only for windows 10 support. But with 1.11 you can use the FLASH in M+E MECHANICAL+ELECTRONIC Shutter mode. So everyone still havent updated to 1.11 do it  :lol:

--

I got information that the x200T will be released sep 2016 with a 24MP Sensor and new Design.

Firmware 1.10 allows using the flash in M+E mode, so I don't really understand why anyone should upgrade to 1.11 for that?

Firmware 1.10 allows using the flash in M+E mode, so I don't really understand why anyone should upgrade to 1.11 for that?

At 1.10 it didnt work for me. I had to switch to mechanical only to use the flash(i use the efx20) . Now with 1.11 it does.