Fuji X100 to Spiratone Fish-Eye?

I'm a hobbyist who will readily admit she does not know much about cameras. I saw this rig the other day (Fuji X100 with a Spiratone 0.15x Fish-Eye Camera Lens attached) and wanted to know how in the world an adapter was found to connect the two (I have come across this exact Spiratone lens and now own it).

I've searched high and low for information about the use of adapter rings and such with this camera and have come up dry. If anyone has the knowledge of what I could do/buy and can explain in laymen's terminology, I would be indebted to you!!

Others may be able to add more but, after reading your Spiratone link, it appears that the fisheye screws into the filter adapter.  You have to have the standard or after-market 49mm filter holder adapter already on your X100 and yours probably has it if you use any filters.  You just need the step-up or step-down adapter to go from your lens to the fisheye.

It looks like the fisheye was sold with adapters of different size.  You may find the size e.g.  52mm on the adapter or you can measure it with a mm ruler.  If it happened to be 52mm, you would need a 52mm to 49mm step-down adapter, available at photo dealers, eBay and other places.