Dust behind X-Pro2 sensor filter glass

I have managed to get dust underneath the glass which sits just above the sensor in my X-Pro2 and wondered if anyone else has had this problem and managed to solve it?

I took it to Jessops for a sensor clean but when this didn’t solve hue problem, I took a closer look myself (yes, I know, I did that the wrong way round for £30!) and you can make out a tiny fibre and another speck which are clearly beneath the uppermost glass (the ‘low pass filter’?) sitting just above the filter.

Rather annoying and, like any dirt on this part of the camera, comes out very clearly at f22 against a light background. 

I think this was caused - ironically - with my first ever camera cleaning kit which came with a puffer. I think I must have been over enthusiastic with it and blown the dust in there. Silly me for thinking it was more tightly sealed.

I’ve asked both Fuji UK and the Camera Repair Workshop in M Keynes for advice but if anyone on here has thoughts and advice I would really welcome that too.

Yours, New to the Fuji-X website.

Luke

• 2 weeks later...