What is you ideal 2 prime lens combo?

Dänjo

I saw a post of 2015 about the same topic but in that thread it was about 3 prime lenses. It was really interesting to see the results. But what about 2 prime lenses? This question is different because you have to limit yourself even more. 

What is your 2 prime lens combo? For which shooting style do you need them? How do you use them? Why do you like them? 

Greetings:)

Edited by Dänjo

• 2 weeks later...

For me it is:

Zeiss 85mm f1.4 Planar xf.2 - Used for portraits and some near wildlife while hiking in the woods.

Zeiss 35mm f2 Distagon xf.2 - Used as my general use lens. I know its not wide enough to give you the impact of an actual wide, but I find that I rarely need to shoot wider.

I don't often find myself needing to shoot very wide, nor very tele. Also I love these formulas, the output is greater than anything I was able to get with Fuji glass. "Micro-contrast" is real, though the term causes some controversy apparently. I have fully converted my "modern" glass away from Fuji to Zeiss. Of course it leaves me with manual focus everything, and the need for adapters......

Edited by Chris B
Added info