XT3 or XPro3 for street and travel

algrove

Both will work wonderfully and comparable to each other.  Which form factor do you like better?  Do you care about an OVF?  do you care about a 2-way tilt screen?  If you are lusting after the XPro3 and by getting it encourages you to shoot more, get that one.  If you aren't motivated by that, save some money and buy the X-T3.

Sperho-thanks for your comments.

I have an eye problem and can only use my right eye. Thus a RF view works, but due to eye issues will probably not use OVF all that much and that is the source of my question. I do not tend to chimp much if shooting street continuously.

The look of a body means little to me as its the results that count so a camera that ges out of the way is what I want.

Will get the 24/2.8, 23/2.0 and 35/2.0 to start with and maybe add the 56/1.2 later.

Edited by algrove

You're welcome.  This may not be of much help, but I'm left-eye dominant, yet I use only my right eye for photography regardless of the camera.  I've shot with range-finder styles (XPro2) and DSLR-style (centered view finder).  Both work fine for me, I just smudge the screen a bit more with a DSLR-style viewfinders, but it's ok.   As far as the quality of the EVF goes, it is very nice in the X-T3 and I can only imagine that the X-Pro3 would be equal or better.  Good luck with your decision!

Edited by sperho
spelling error