I received my XPRO3 last Monday and today (thursday) for some reason the EVF stopped working.  I can switch back and forth from OVF to EVF, but when I get to EVF all I see black.  LCD works and I already did complete reset and still no luck.  Removed lens and back again still nothing, called FujiFilm and pretty disappointing that they were not ready to take any questions about XPRO3's.  I will just return it to Adorama, but I just want to see if anyone has the same issue.  

Thank you

I have yet to hear or see of this issue anywhere. It would have a big impact on whether I buy one or not. 

I know this seems fundamental, and I've been guilty of it too on my XP1 so no reproach intended -did you thank the cap off the lens? Remember that the EVF is a TTL view.

8 hours ago, Pete in SD said:

I have yet to hear or see of this issue anywhere. It would have a big impact on whether I buy one or not. 

I know this seems fundamental, and I've been guilty of it too on my XP1 so no reproach intended -did you thank the cap off the lens? Remember that the EVF is a TTL view.

Hai, i just received my replacement camera in just 3 days after it happen.

Fujifilm Indonesia and Fujishopid (dealer) 's service is very good.

Actually the camera itself is very unique.

I enjoy it a lot!