• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Does focus appear to have been achieved?  If focus is struggling to lock and you have "focus" priority set instead of "release" priority, then the camera will wait on the AF.  
    • Hi everyone, thanks for all the valuable input. I have contacted Fuji support and hopefully will be doing some tests with them this week to figure out if there's something wrong with the lens or not. Will post an update if they manage to get the same lens as a sample to use this week!
    • Thanks for your contribution toward helping the OP figure out his problem.  Maybe he wasn't an entire football field away from his subjects.  It doesn't look like it unless he did some very extensive cropping.  Regardless, most consumer zooms that cover that large a focal length range generally aren't their sharpest when shot wide open, and it looks like he was probably either wide open or close to wide open on those shots. 
    • We have just received additional specs about the Fujifilm X-T4 (thanks a lot for your help!). X-T4 rear screen 1.62m dots [X-T3 has 1.04m dots] IBIS is great. NP-W325 battery rated at 2200mAh 16Wh Classic Negative and Bleach Bypass film… The post EXCLUSIVE: Fujifilm X-T4 Coming with New Bleach Bypass Film Simulation, 15 fps CH, 1.62m dots Screen and More Specs Leaked appeared first on Fuji Rumors. Full Article on Fuji Rumors
    • Hello guys, I'm very excited to receive my pre-ordered X100V (placed with my local store), but does anyone has experience which vendor usually delivers pre-orders first? Amazon, BH, or others? I'm a little impatient lol. I speculate the difference in delivery time will not be more than a week unless Fujifilm USA prioritizes some vendors over the others.