The X-T2 was a big jump from the X-T1 so I did it. But the X-T3 not so much. The main circuit board failed in the T2, and Fujifilm wants $450 to repair it. Looking through eBay used T2's sell on average for about $650 -- plus the high fees. The T3 is going for $1,400 (wasn't it just $1,300?). For the few times in my life I would buy the addition three year extended warranty for $58 if I got a T3. The question is obvious: paid the $450 for repair, and wait for the T4, or just buy the T3 now and try to sell the T2 for parts. Everybody says it's my decision; of course. But I love to have a discussion with an experienced photographer and then I can make the best decision. By the way if I have it repair they will not return the old board -- my property!?