Amazing!

I got my hands on an X100T for the first time. Took it out for about an hour. I must say it's everything I wanted my X100s to be. I now have an X-T1 and an X-Pro1.

It's got me thinking....

If the rumors are true about the X-Pro2 being delayed, I think Fuji should have or should release an X-Pro1s. It might be the prefect camara with all the X100T specs and an added twist from the X-T1.

Well, I guess I'll be waiting for the 2 longer than I thought. But, could I give up my Pro1 for the 100T. That is the question.

If you have an X-T1 and an X-Pro 1 - there is no point changing just for the performance benefits, because the X-T1 will already have them with the FW update.

I have recently taken delivery of the X 100T and absolutely love it. But I just wanted something that I could carry around in my pocket all the time. The ability to change lens wasn't important to me as I learn to shoot with the lens I have.

I previously owned an X-Pro 1 and was missing the little thing, but as I only ever used it with one lens, it rather seemed a waste. The used value of an X-Pro 1 nowadays means it is actually easier to keep it. It hasn't stopped producing great pictures just becuae of the X-100T or the X-T1.

I'm only now getting the X-100T customised to my way of shooting, so once completed I can set about learning to master this little pocket marvel, even if a tad on the dear side...