Fuji X-T10 Silver or Black ?

DCP

Having seen the fuji trade-in Promotion ( am about to press the trigger and wondered if I should get a silver or black version. I am leaning toward the black. What do people prefer?

Another excellent promotion that I saw in the UK was £150 off the 18-135mm lens (https://fuji-offers.com/uk/en/pages/cashback-0615/qualifying_products). I think this would be a versatile combo for the X-T10 - what do you think?

Thanks

Lots of food for thought in this thread (including a shockingly detailed response from me):

http://www.fuji-x-forum.com/topic/538-x-t1-graphite-silver-vs-black/

It's theoretically about the X-T1 but the responses also apply to the X-T10 (which has the materials/colors of the X100x/X-Ex line where silver is the "true" color and black is "painted on" rather than X-T1 where black is the underlying material and GS is "painted on")

I usually prefer silver on Fuji. (I am going to be very angry if the Pro2 is only made in black, again.) When the first images of theX-T10 came out, it was the first body which I thought looked cheap and bad in silver and better in black. When I went to pick my X-T10 up, I got to make my choice in person and I went for silver. It looks just as good in person as silver does on every other Fuji. I don't know why the promo pictures all make the silver X-T10 look tacky—maybe they shot it with a polariser on—but ignore them. If you like silver on other Fuji's, you'll like the silver X-T10.
Of course, if you like black on other Fujis, you'll prefer black on the X-T10.

The Graphite SIlver X-T1 isn't really relevant because that's a different finish method and does look different. It's more sparkly and generally a more genuine metallic finish, and a tone darker. The silver used on other Fujis, including the X-T10, is brighter and smoother.

As for the 18-135, it's a very 'eh' lens. If you detest changing lenses and you have to cover absolutely everything, it's your only choice. If you simply want to cover most things, get the 18-55 instead, it's a much better optic. If you want the best optics and want to cover a good range, go with primes. The cashback offer is good for the 18-135, but it's even better if you buy two or more prime lenses: £75 back for the first lens, £150 back for every additional lens after that. Three lenses gets you £375 back, which is pretty much the cost of the 35mm f/1.4 lens; buy two other primes, get the 35 for free, effectively.
The other benefit to primes or the 18-55 is they don't dwarf the X-T10 as much. Do not underestimate how small and light the X-T10 is, and how huge and unwieldy that makes larger lenses feel. The 18-135 is significantly larger than the X-T10. The 18-55 is smaller than the 18-135 and a lot lighter, and is in fact lighter than the X-T1. The 56mm, 16mm and 90mm primes are all larger/heavier than the X-T10, but every other prime is smaller/lighter and balances well.

I usually prefer silver on Fuji. (I am going to be very angry if the Pro2 is only made in black, again.) When the first images of theX-T10 came out, it was the first body which I thought looked cheap and bad in silver and better in black. When I went to pick my X-T10 up, I got to make my choice in person and I went for silver. It looks just as good in person as silver does on every other Fuji. I don't know why the promo pictures all make the silver X-T10 look tacky—maybe they shot it with a polariser on—but ignore them.

It's funny how badly we all reacted, when the final product was totally fine and what we'd expect from a smaller X-T1. Something about how the front command dial looked was bad I think, which ultimately makes sense since the front command dial is easily the lowest quality part of the X-T10. It's still better than the squishy, wearing-a-condom feeling of the dial on the X-T1, but it's made of cheap plastic and still has more squishiness than I'd like. The dial on the X-E1 was perfect by comparison IMHO: Rounded nubs and made of dull ballistic-looking plastic, it felt like something from a submarine rather than something from a dollar store FM radio.

It's squareness/height was the other aspect that turned people off, but that was just lack of familiarity. In hand it's obvious that the height is absolutely necessary to make the camera holdable for people with normal size hands. The half-case adds height and that's a good thing, without it I'd be dropping the camera constantly. 

Either way, the silver metal on the X-T10 is completely satisfactory just like on the X-E1.