#21 Mike G

Mike G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Mike, this the PDF, it might have escaped your attention

http://fujifilm-dsc...._omw_en_s_f.pdf

If you think you cannot download it open the page above

you go the the menu “ File....” it should be the third one from the left ( I have my mac on another language but It doesn’t matter)” scroll until you find Export as PDF.

This very useful function allows you to download almost any internet page as a PDF file

Milandro your link is to the new features guide only and not the full manual, when trying to save the web based full manual as a PDF only results in the 12 index pages only and not the full manual! which is what I'm after, web access is not always available so a stand alone PDF is important!

Maybe I'm being too impatient and it will come in time, a shame as Fuji is normally very good at supporting it's products. 

• Wraithwrider likes this

#22 milandro

milandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:43 AM

ok, but now you know how to download it when it comes (or download any other internet page as a PDF)

Edited by milandro, 06 December 2017 - 09:44 AM.

the popular expression wishful thinking is an oxymoron!

To all TAPATALK users

As a form of courtesy towards your fellow users of this forum, PLEASE remove the obnoxious tapatalk signature, it adds nothing to anyone’s contribution and it is only a sneaky way used by tapatalk to push their product by polluting each forum participant with promoting their products with unpaid advertising for their software and the brand of your phone. Removing it is easy and it is an act of courtesy that shows respect for all those whom are annoyed by this pointless feature. This is not a personal attack to you, the annoyance is caused by tapatalk and the phone or tablet brands, they are getting all the exposure and you gain nothing by this.

#23 Mike G

Mike G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:17 PM

Milandro, I already knew that, but it’s nice to be reminded every now and then.

#24 milandro

milandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:36 PM

repetita iuvant  ;)  :D

the popular expression wishful thinking is an oxymoron!

To all TAPATALK users

As a form of courtesy towards your fellow users of this forum, PLEASE remove the obnoxious tapatalk signature, it adds nothing to anyone’s contribution and it is only a sneaky way used by tapatalk to push their product by polluting each forum participant with promoting their products with unpaid advertising for their software and the brand of your phone. Removing it is easy and it is an act of courtesy that shows respect for all those whom are annoyed by this pointless feature. This is not a personal attack to you, the annoyance is caused by tapatalk and the phone or tablet brands, they are getting all the exposure and you gain nothing by this.