Godox X-T1F with XT1r and Canon flash?

Hi!

Is there anybody out there that have tested if you can achieve working TTL with a Godox XT1F(uji) and on the other side a Godox XT1 reciever for Canon with a Canon 580II or something similar? I've heard that Godox own flashes with different brandings will translate the signal but does it work with the recievers as well?

Regards,

Kristoffer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I have tried XProF on an X-T2 and the X1RC on a Canon compatible flashgun (the Pixel 800C)

My experience is that it will trigger the flash but the only remote control I have is to change the zoom on the Pixel. I cannot change the power level or mode. The X-T2 always says it is in TTL mode, I can change it to Manual using the rear dial but it immediately reverts back to TTL. I don't think the Pixel is working in TTL though, only manual and I have to change the power levels on the gun to work it. I haven't even tried HSS as it the whole thing is disappointing.

Next step is to try some Godox AD200's once I am certain the XProF is actually working as intended