Trees

merlin

Merlin , I don’t know if this is intentional, but I’ve seen this in a few of your B&W already.

When you process things this way there is the creation of artifacts , clearly shown in this picture above as white outline surrounding the black image.

This shows in a particular in the areas where the white flowers and the black branches mix forming a very visible pattern.

Merlin , I don’t know if this is intentional, but I’ve seen this in a few of your B&W already.

When you process things this way there is the creation of artifacts , clearly shown in this picture above as white outline surrounding the black image.

This shows in a particular in the areas where the white flowers and the black branches mix forming a very visible pattern.

What you are deeming artifacts may well be due to the intense sunlight at 7000 feet (or more) of elevation glinting off leaves, needles, and branches.  And I do not see these, viewing fullscreen on my monitor (1680x1050).

Thanks for commenting!

Honestly Merlin, these outlines are clearly PP created. Other than that, if you like them... no problem

I take your word for it, but since I cannot see them with my ageing eyes, I simply sit back and enjoy the images.  I can post the original colour jpeg, if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Fuji GFX50s & 110/2

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Chris, I see you took GFX instead of X-E3 )

another version of trees...

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

X-E2 + 18-55