#1 KateB

KateB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationDoha, Qatar

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)
Hello, I just found this forum.

I am new to Fuji as I wanted a camera with full controls but light-weight too.

After a lot of research, I settled on the X-T20 with the XF 18-55mm lens as it ticks most of my boxes.

I have ordered it, but I won't get it until I go back to the UK on my Eid break. I'm feeling really excited. I've already bought a 27mm pancake lens! I'm now looking for other useful accessories.

I currently live and work in Qatar.
  • HowiePepper likes this
Kate

#2 HowiePepper

HowiePepper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:14 AM

I hope you enjoy your X-T20! I started down the Fuji path with the X100T, loved it so much, the following year I purchased the X-Pro2 and XF35mm f/2 lens.  Since then I've purchased the XF16mm f/1.4, XF23mm f/2, and XF18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lenses.  I truly enjoy my Fuji kit, and will probably be getting more as time goes on.

I live and work in Florida.

• Him likes this

#3 KateB

KateB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationDoha, Qatar

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:46 AM

Thank you Howie. I must admit I was, and still am, tempted by the X-T2 and X-Pro2 models; but I set myself a budget (for now).
Kate

#4 DaveXT

DaveXT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast UK

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

Hi Kate, I have just had my X-T20 for nearly a week and love it, hope you enjoy using yours :)

#5 KateB

KateB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationDoha, Qatar

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

Hi Kate, I have just had my X-T20 for nearly a week and love it, hope you enjoy using yours :)

Hi Dave, I'm still over two weeks from picking mine up. But that gives me time to look out for accessories. What have you bought for yours?
Kate

#6 DaveXT

DaveXT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast UK

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

Hi Dave, I'm still over two weeks from picking mine up. But that gives me time to look out for accessories. What have you bought for yours?

Hi Kate, have not got anything with the kit yet, as still learning how to use it, I am also getting the X-T2 in a couple of weeks as totally switching systems.

#7 KateB

KateB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationDoha, Qatar

Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:11 AM

Hi Kate, have not got anything with the kit yet, as still learning how to use it, I am also getting the X-T2 in a couple of weeks as totally switching systems.

Hi Dave, How come you are moving from the X-T20 to the X-T2 so quickly?
  • Him likes this
Kate