Any reason I shouldn't be using 2 adapters to connect an old lens to my X-T2?

fbherr

Short version: is there any greater risk of dust (or any other problem) if I'm attaching a Pentax manual-focus lens to my X-T2 using TWO adapters (1. PK to EOS and then 2. EOS to FX)? 

Longer version: I recently switched from a Canon T2i to the Fujifilm X-T2, loving it. With my Canon, I was using some old Pentax K lenses, so they already have a Fotodiox PK-EOS adapter on them. For my new XT2, I recently bought a Fotasy EOS-FX adapter, so I could try using some of my Canon lenses. Out of curiosity, I also tried attaching a couple of old Pentax lenses that were already fitted with the PK-EOS adapter, using the second EOS-FX adapter on top of it. 

It works fine, seems like a snug fit, and the photos are great, but I'm interested to know if anyone sees any disadvantages to this dual-adapter setup, or any advantages to just using a single PK to FX adapter instead? I certainly don't mind doing the latter, just wondering if it'd make any difference.

Thanks!

- Frank

... even then, the image circle would be greater than the one you need and the possible but unlikely lens tilt issue would be incredibly small and mostly only at very high apertures.

No problem then.

I fact I am about to embark in a project where I am using 4 adapters on a projection lens where I have modified an T2/M42 adapter, then I am using an helicoid M42/M42 then I am using a M42/Canon EF adapter and THEN I have an Canon EF + Aperture> Fuji FX adapter!

This is more of a fun thing and I am making use of things that I have already (and others that I am buying especially) to do all this. ( Check out my projection lenses adaptation thread in a few weeks)

Dust or particles is always an issue when using anything on a digital camera