X-Pro 2 Image Display Problem

David Joseph

I'd really appreciate your feedback.

I bought a new X-Pro2 recently, and for the first week - when I used bracketing and image preview ('Image Display = 1,5 secs') - I saw the three bracketed images in the viewfinder for 1,5 secs after shooting. That is what I expected. That is normal.
By the end of the week, I only got the one image while bracketing.

Fujifilm's answer so far? "Your camera is behaving normally."

They also say that you only get the 1,5 sec image display in bracketing mode when you take your finger off the shutter immediately - which appears to be less than 1/2 sec. Otherwise no image preview at all.

So what they're telling me is that if I want image preview in bracketing mode, I've got to remember to press the shutter release for less than half a second. That's bizarre. Especially when I saw the 3 bracketed images for the first week.

Has anybody had this problem?

A very quick poll for X-Pro 2 users: when you enable image display and are in bracketing mode, do you see three bracketed images in the viewfinder, or only one, or none? Or did you see 3 at first, only for that to change over use?

I'd really, really much appreciate anybody's feedback on this. TIA.

I rarely use bracketing modes, but I've just turned on 1.5 second image display and bracketing and I get three images in the viewfinder for all types of bracketing drive mode. (When I turned image quality off RAW only, so that the other bracketing modes were available...) That worked with OVF/EVF, held away from face, using display only, all AF modes and manual focusing. Nothing I did affected the review of three images. i also tried economy performance versus high performance, and preview pic effect on and off, I always got three images - never one.