Fujifilm X-H1 Rumors

I think, sensor apart, that X-H1 is an upgrade vs X-t2 only  for film-makers, not for photografers; they wait for new  X-t3 with autofocus speedy like the nikon's one and 32 Mpytes sensor

Nonesense! This is an ideal camera for photographers! IBIS, rugged build, better viewfinder etc, etc. Just because it's being marketed as ideal for video doesn't mean it is only a video camera. The X-H1 is in fact an ideal camera for people who want to do candid photography (very quiet shutter as well as silent shutter), for those who want to do low light photography (better viewfinder and IBIS) and also for anyone who has struggled to get the best out of the 90mm f2 or 16-55 lenses because of camera shake (IBIS).

Personally I can't be bothered with the video side of it and I don't really like the styling (prefer the retro look) but I will get one as soon as I can just because of the IBIS.

Edited by Woodworth

... and also for anyone who has struggled to get the best out of the 90mm f2 or 16-55 lenses because of camera shake (IBIS)..

Exactly. I have a number of adapted telephoto primes which are screaming for IBIS, so I'm waiting when this camera appears in my local store to check it against the size and weight.

I have no lens without IOS, therefore I do not change camera, now, but I  wait for X-T3. With this I don't tell you that X- H1 is not  a good upgrade of X-t2

It's great that Fuji offer us a good choice of cameras. Differing models to suit the needs and preferences of the variety of people who shoot with Fuji. They can't get it perfect for all people all of the time, but they come pretty close! They focus on image quality and regular updates to firmware and in doing so give us Fuji photographer's a fabulous deal (imho).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Looking more like the next Fuji camera we see will be an X-T50 but it is still a rumor and no specs have been published.
    • Hey guys, The shutter on/off button switch may be loose on mine. After turning camera on and pressing the shutter/holding close to the area, the camera will turn off and say 'sensor cleaning'. This doesn't happen if I'm shooting via touch screen at all. Everything else is functional. Anyone else experience this before? Would love a much cheaper fix since Fuji Canada just quoted me $700 CAD to fix it, and considering everything else is functional except that part I'm not even sure why MPMB Main Board parts is being replaced😕 I got no explanation from them either.
    • As far as I know the firmware is not country specific. Are you sure that the filename has not been changed ( I am told this can happen with mac os). That's the only thing I can think of.
    • My x-t5 does not exhibit the focusing switch behaviour as you report it, so that is very strange and indicative of a fault. It does not matter whether the flash is attached or not. Once you set the camera for your studio flash, say 1/250th at f5.6, the camera, which is showing you what you will get at that exposure without the flash, will show a black screen unless the ambient light is brighter than what you would typically get indoors. That is why, as Jerry says, you have to set preview exp/wb to off. I have set a button for this.
    • I connected to FRAME.IO a while back and it works fine, but the camera wouldn't connect to the internet all of a sudden today and would get stuck on the reset screen, including initializing and even switching USB Connection mode. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?