Submerging all my Fuji gear.

MikeT3610

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if this was an accident, serious issue, or a joke.  Did you accidentally drop it in a pool?  

However while shooting stock and personal work in the Outer Banks at the end of March my back pack FULL of spare camera, and ALL my lenses, batteries and memory cards was "washed/carried away" by an errant wave that was retreating back into the ocean while I was shooting and not paying attention.  Luckily, my daughter who was shooting with me snagged it with her tripod as it was going by her!!!  If not, the bag would have been totally swamped by the new waves coming on shore in the early morning dawn.  What a wet, and  sand covered mess though...  Nothing as nasty as wet sticky sand.

Thank goodness for the cheap Amazon bag (copy of a LowePro model), and the fact I had closed all the zippers on the bag. The only item that got a bit wet was the Zeiss 12mm 2.8 as the wave smacked that particular side of the bag where the lens was sitting.  All is well though...

Edited by jlmphotos

So I've had enough of Fuji and decided to toss all my gear in a pool... YouTube video coming soon. I will post the link when the video is complete!

First you want to throw your gear from the roof, then smash it against the wall, and now drown it?

It looks to me like you are seeking attention in an unhealthy way. I am afraid we cannot help you.

Drown your gear, if you like, but above all, find someone who can really help you. I wish you all the best!!