• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mlivshin

mlivshin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:27 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

I have good news: I called in repair facility and was told HSS is coming to flashes and Air Radio controllers before May.

To the question what caused this delay I was told Nissin wanted to ensure HSS is fully compliant with Radio Air1 (now new Air1s as well) controllers and NAS.   

I am taking it with grain of salt as I'd like to see it to believe it but at least it is something to hope for.

Edited by mlivshin, 20 March 2017 - 03:28 PM.

#2 mlivshin

mlivshin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:15 PM

Okay! Finally - the HSS saga is over. Couple of weeks ago I've sent my i60A (i have 2 of these) and i40 to New Hampshire to do a flash firmware update. They came back and work flawlessly TTL/HSS ever since :)

Very happy there.

And now - Air1 came back with the updated firmware and TTL/HSS enabled and the system is complete.

It took a while to get there but system I've always wanted ever since I switched from ridiculously fabulous Nikon CLS to Fuji has finally been materialized. The Saga is finally over. 

Now no more excuses - go out and shoot :) Nothing is stopping you. Not even 1/4000/s with f1.2 at ISO 250 without ND filter :)  

• Aswald and elmacus like this

#3 Aswald

Aswald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted Today, 10:45 AM

Wow...that is GREAT news! Thanks for the updates.

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close