5 replies to this topic

#1 Patrick FR

Patrick FR

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 848 posts
  • LocationTOP SECRET

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:07 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

It's almost here :)

First LEAKED Image of the Fujifilm Instax SQ (not SQ10)

http://www.fujirumor...ax-sq-not-sq10/

#2 johant

johant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

That looks interesting (not going to spend money on it myself, but I can certainly see it being attractive).

#3 milandro

milandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

That looks interesting (not going to spend money on it myself, but I can certainly see it being attractive).

Exactly my feelings.

I can’t see myself buying an instant camera and I’ve actually never seen anyone using any of these modern instant cameras ever in my circles. I know they exist, I know they are popular in Asia and/or among young people. But I’ve never felt the need to have an “ instant” picture  on a small piece of paper.

the popular expression wishful thinking is an oxymoron!

To all TAPATALK users

As a form of courtesy towards your fellow users of this forum, PLEASE remove the obnoxious tapatalk signature, it adds nothing to anyone’s contribution and it is only a sneaky way used by tapatalk to push their product by polluting each forum participant with promoting their products with unpaid advertising for their software and the brand of your phone. Removing it is easy and it is an act of courtesy that shows respect for all those whom are annoyed by this pointless feature. This is not a personal attack to you, the annoyance is caused by tapatalk and the phone or tablet brands, they are getting all the exposure and you gain nothing by this.

#4 johant

johant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

Exactly my feelings.

I can’t see myself buying an instant camera and I’ve actually never seen anyone using any of these modern instant cameras ever in my circles. I know they exist, I know they are popular in Asia and/or among young people. But I’ve never felt the need to have an “ instant” picture  on a small piece of paper.

From when I was a kid (1970's) I can still remember that I was amazed by the "magic" of instant cameras. I think that even in this digital age, instant cameras are a great introduction into photography.

#5 bhu

bhu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

Printer, please, or at least allow the SQ10 to teather to X cam's.

#6 ruby.monkey

ruby.monkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

The only thing I find interesting about this, is the film itself. I'll have to find a way to use it in a real camera.

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close