XT2 in stock?

EvolutionX

Thanks for your shipping information. I'm in the one day shipping zone as well.

I was just on the phone with B&H customer service. They told me they didn't receive the March. 23rd shipment and that no shipment was received. Couldn't tell me when they would receive another shipment. My customer service rep "Leon", then "called" the Fuji rep to see if he could get a shipment date. I don't believe that one.

Gibson you were so lucky. Spoke to B&H today, had a really good customer service person this time.

B&H received twenty units of the $1999 deal on March 22nd, and only covered some of the cameras that were ordered on January 25th. Everything ordered on Jan. 25 and later is still backordered, they have no shipment status from Fujifilm.

I just can't wait until May, June or July to get this setup. I'm really saddened by Fujifilms inability to fulfill orders and B&H waiting a full two weeks after I placed my order to place to make It an official "backorder".

I don't want to waste my money on an X-T1,even at $500 off.

Does anyone have a phone number for Fujifilm?

Gibson you were so lucky. Spoke to B&H today, had a really good customer service person this time.

B&H received twenty units of the $1999 deal on March 22nd, and only covered some of the cameras that were ordered on January 25th. Everything ordered on Jan. 25 and later is still backordered, they have no shipment status from Fujifilm.

I just can't wait until May, June or July to get this setup. I'm really saddened by Fujifilms inability to fulfill orders and B&H waiting a full two weeks after I placed my order to place to make It an official "backorder".

I don't want to waste my money on an X-T1,even at $500 off.

Does anyone have a phone number for Fujifilm?

Fujifilm and every other camera manufacturer has no control over earthquakes and their impact on the limited sensor manufacturing facilities.  

This time around and at this point, it's looking like it set them back almost one year (to have adequate stock to fill orders and have product on shelves).

These critical electronic manufacturing facilities really need to invest in moving some of their facilities to other locations that are not at the #1 earthquake hot spots!

Details here -> http://www.digitaltrends.com/photography/kumamoto-earthquake-camera-industry/

I feel your frustration and many of us do.  But I caution that before you go blaming a large, aggressively competitive global business on their poor business practices, you first ask the question 'why?'.

Edited by Adam Woodhouse

Weird. Walked into my local camera store last week and picked one up. Not sure why they had it, it's just a small store. 

That is how I got my XT2 on the release day last Sept.  I walked in when the store opened and asked if they had any extra after filling pre-orders.  They said the shipment would arrive in a couple hours and come back and see.  So I did that and sure enough, they had 1 XT2 that was not part of the pre-orders, so that one was mine.  I got lucky and being first paid off.  :)

I have been on a B&H wait list since early Feb. I called them on Tuesday and was told that some are coming in and are going out to those who have pre-ordered them. I was basically told to go ahead and place an order and wait. As soon as I got off the phone with B&H I called Cameta Camera. The Cameta salesman checked inventory and said they had gotten a few on Monday and I could get one. My camera shipped the next day. I got my X-T2 today and am eager to get it out this weekend and do some shooting.

Edited by gaopa

• 2 weeks later...

The status on my B&H order for the X-T2/18-55/grip deal finally shipped on 4/19. The status of the order finally changed to "in stock, sent to warehouse" on 4/9, the same day B&H closed for 10 days to observe Passover! The part I did not appreciate - they charged my card on 4/9, then closed and didn't ship until they opened on 4/19. Oh well, it's on the way and will be here in a few days.

I ordered mine from B&H on February 16th, and then was invoiced on April 20th.  Had it in my hot little hands on the 22nd!  It was an excruciating long time, but it was well worth the wait.  I had thought I would keep my Canon EOS t4i as a backup for the X-T2, but after receiving the camera, the 18-55mm, and the 55-200mm (bought from another source), I am blown away with the quality and now plan to sell the t4i so I can get some more glass!  Hopefully, most people out there are now receiving theirs!