Roadtrip to Sweden|Norway with the Fuji X-System

mschaa

Hi,

i am in the middle of my fantastic adventure to Sweden|Norway "Arctic Horizon".

I am on the road for 5 weeks from Germany to the north.

If you like have a look at my blog...

www.flipbook.schaake.de

Cheers

Michael

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Hi Milan,

thank you very much!

Well - sorry for the videos...btw. i get the same feedback on the english text from Germany... ;-)

Thanks for following!

Cheers

Michael

Hi Michael,

Interesting reed. I really liked some of your photos, I only wished I could understand German for your Videos. I presume that the purpose of your trip was a Photographic/blog trip.  Thank you for sharing and I will be following you on your blog and flicker.

Milan

Hi Milan,

thank you very much!

Well - sorry for the videos...btw. i get the same feedback on the english text from Germany... ;-)

Thanks for following!

Cheers

Michael

Lol you cant please all the people all of the time (it was a good mix). Even though I couldn't really understand i still watched them. You can pick up a word or two here and there. When i reflect back actually it was a great job and lots of work and effort. I look forward to your next blog post.

Keep well

Milan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Michael, 

I checked out your latest post. Great pictures. I especially like the one with the little house. Nice compression with the mountain. What Lens did you use? What lenses  and or photo gear did you take? Are you using any filters? Maybe you can mention them in your next post. Checked out your video as well. Man I do not envy you in that cold weather :o.  Good luck and until your next post all the best.

Hey Michael, 

I checked out your latest post. Great pictures. I especially like the one with the little house. Nice compression with the mountain. What Lens did you use? What lenses  and or photo gear did you take? Are you using any filters? Maybe you can mention them in your next post. Checked out your video as well. Man I do not envy you in that cold weather :o.  Good luck and until your next post all the best.

Thank you very much! For that shot i used the Fuji X-T2 with the XF 55-200 lens handheld. No filters as the DR of the camera is really good and i do not use a graduated filter very often. 

The cold weather has been just wonderful - well if i think about it ;-) 

We did not have a lot of northern lights this time...but yesterday we were quite lucky for a few minutes!

https://flic.kr/p/RkBtnU

Cheers

Michael

• 2 weeks later...