Clicky

Photo

Anyone planning NOT upgrading to x100F from x100T?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 poster

poster

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:09 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Edited by Picturer, 14 May 2017 - 11:09 AM.

#22 Flanderspix

Flanderspix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

Oddly though, this does not seem to hinder droves of skilled photographers from cranking out a boat load of stunning images in those very categories using nothing but APS-C cameras.

Nothing odd about it. Droves of skilled photographers crank out stunning images in those categories using nothing but smart phones. 

My reluctance to upgrade to the X100F has to do with a lack of sensor development progress, not the IQ of the camera, or that of the X100T, F or XP/T2.

I don't feel the need for the latest and greatest gizmo, the T does the job and the F won't add anything to my bank account.

#23 Roger L Johnson

Roger L Johnson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:35 AM

Upgrading would entail larger file sizes for photoshop to grind thru. Besides, I'll not be printing any larger than 18 X24".

#24 johant

johant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

Upgrading would entail larger file sizes for photoshop to grind thru. Besides, I'll not be printing any larger than 18 X24".

That's my concern as well. Besides, my other Fujifilm cameras are X-Trans II generation, and it would frustrate me to no end having different sizes and rendering between those and the F. So, I am sticking with X-Trans II for now.

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close