#21 RadBadTad

RadBadTad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:23 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

I believe there is an option to bring in the file using your lightroom adjustments, but I'm not positive. I tend to do the conversion first thing, so I don't have to deal with Lightroom struggling to read the RAF file.

The resulting file pops back into lightroom for me, but doesn't stack, it merely sits next to the original. Again, I'm not sure if that's the only way to do it, I haven't tried anything else because that behavior doesn't bother me, I'm sorry that I can't help there!

X100s  -  X-T1  -  XPro2  -  X-T2   |  18-55 f/2.8-4  -  23mm f/1.4  -  35mm f/2  -  Mitakon 35mm f/.95  -  50-140 f/2.8

#22 pierluigiluceri

pierluigiluceri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

I've just written up a new blog post here, outlining the settings I've worked out to get the most out of Iridient Digital's new X-Transformer conversion software. I did some rather rigorous testing over the past couple of days, to see if I can find an optimal starting point when working with Iridient + Lightroom.

I was searching everywhere for suggested settings, but it being such a new product I was unable to find any real direction. 

Please have a read, and let me know what you think! I think the results are wonderful, but would love to hear others opinions. This is just a base starting point, prior to any further processing, but it makes a freshly converted X file look perfect.

Cheers;

Isaac

404 Page not found

#23 pierluigiluceri

pierluigiluceri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:22 PM

ops... found here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Iridient, X-Trans, Fujifilm, Raw conversion, Lightroom

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close