Fuji X100s and battery/charger

The OEM charger is bonkers, mine's DoA from its first owner but I fixed it by buying some third party charger which don't have that ridiculous plastic holder and they are doing just fine after 2 years of use. If it's available to you, get the wasabi ones, all the reviews have been saying they're the best ones.

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

what happened to the original charger?

I have had some OEM battery, one swell up, the others worked until I sold them with a camera. I now have two original batteries and one charger I‘ve never run out of juice. I shoot as if it was film and don’t go on the rampage shooting thousands of shots all almost the same.

I have going through thousands of shots to pick on picture. I guess that shooting large format ( 4” x 5”  and 8” x 10”) sheet film taught me to get an image with 4 shots available, tops.

eccentro, milandro....

Thank you kindly for your help.

The OEM chargers stopped charging..I changed sockets, cleaned-contacts, changed batteries. No avail.

Let's see if I can get a Wasabi charger sent to me.

Best regards.

Edited by Fursan

Sorry, I meant the original charger that came with the camera.

The OEM charger might have been stopping for many reasons to charge your batteries, especially if the batteries stopped being capable to be charged ( when they reach the end of the lives, they no longer charge).

Anyway, why don’t you revert to a Fuji charger, there muct be some around? I have used several for 3 years and everything works perfectly  B)

Edited by milandro

Tom, that begs the question why didn't you send them back for replacements from Fuji?

If indeed you didn't of course!

First one got replaced. And the replacement died too within the year. After that, I didn't even bother anymore. I usually make it through the day on one battery anyway...